Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ads That Stick... Literally

Just over a week ago there were some Calle reps on campus handing out free stickers and wrist bands, I totally took advantage and snagged a few for my enjoyment.  Then soon after we talked about that company in class and how they have used guerrilla advertising tactics.  Below is the example mention in class, luckily I was able to get one of those DOT stickers and most likely will cleverly spread the word of Calle.  Very subtle but just enough to catch your attention and spark some curiosity. 



I decided to look into finding other creative ways to advertise through stickers.  Here were a few of my favorites from a website I found http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2010/03/02/clever-uses-of-stickers-in-advertising/.


I liked this one because it shows the power of the batteries in a clever and humorous way.  Image the amount of people that take this particular escalator and most likely everyone saw that add and thought about batteries.



This sticker ad is found in an airport and does an excellent job in giving those who are sitting waiting around to think about their next flying adventure.



I love stickers-I put them all over my notebooks, folders, snowboard, pretty much anywhere there is a boring surface.  I wish more brands and companies gave stickers out for free more often.  Such a simple yet powerful way to advertise your name, product, or service.

No comments:

Post a Comment